Before the pandemic struck… the boys got out one last time to knock out a last few trip planning details and to capture content for our trip launch. Rob lead the group with Ivy Harris, Joe Martinez, Brooks Beatty and our wack-a-doodle friend from down under… Marty Gittens. They spent a couple of days on land before heading out to the sea for five (5) days of fishing. When out to sea they experienced rough seas, massive ‘Kingies’ & ‘Snappah’ along with a better undertanding of “YIPPAH”!
Curated Photo Album
Coming soon… check back in late Jan 2021.
Field Trips w/ Robert Field
Check out Robert’s New Zealand Rd 2 series playlist right here or click on an individual episode below.
- Giant Yellowtail Kingfish & Snapper w/ Catch Fishing Tackle
- 8-Day Fishing Adventure Around Remote Pacific Islands
- Offshore Kayak Fishing for Deep Sea Giants (Catch & Cook)
- Kayak Fishing for Huge Snapper (Catch & Cook secret batter)
- Remote Island Living – Yellowtail, Squid, Lobster (Catch & Cook)
- I Caught a Hammerhead While Kayak Fishing Mussel Farms
- Offshore Kayak Fishing & Remote Island Living in Paradise
- Insane Yellowtail Fishing Around Remote Islands (Catch & Cook)
Eight (8) days on a boat with nine (9) other kayak anglers in one of the most untouched remote fishing grounds on this planet. Previously my longest mothership trip was a short three (3) day trip to the San Clemente Islands, which are about 70 miles offshore from San Diego. So I embarked on this […]