Rob, Nic and Jesse get their first taste of Cedros Island while Mike revisits Jeff’s place for the first time in three years. The boys hop in Joe’s truck and head down to the border for a quick bridge crossing into Mexico and then a short two (2) hour flight to Cedros Island. We arrive, crack open a cold Tecate and then slam some delicious burritos before we get ready for the next few days. You can relive our experience by watching Rob’s Field Trips series on YouTube (links below) or by reading our Trip Recap (also below).
Curated Photo Album
Coming soon… check back in late Jan 2021.
Field Trips w/ Robert Field
Check out Robert’s Cedros Island Mexico series playlist right here or click on an individual episode below.
- Epic Offshore Kayak Fishing at Cedros Island
- Travel to the Ultimate Kayak Fishing Lodge on Cedros Island
- Offshore Kayak Fishing for Yellowtail (Catch Clean Cook)
- Fishing Big Weedless Swimbaits for Kelp Bass
- Kayak Fishing for Big Calico Bass (Catch Clean Cook)
- Fishing for Bizarre California Sheephead
- How To Make the Ultimate Ceviche with Any Fish
For those of us on the West coast of the United States and especially California… Cedros Island is a well known mecca for some insane Baja style fishing. For all of those that don’t know what Cedros Island is all about… let me shed some light on that for you. Cedros Island is home to […]