South Louisiana Nov 2020
A team of 18 anglers from across the country assembled in South Louisiana for a wild, windy adventure that we will never forget.
New Zealand Rd 2 Feb 2020
The boys head back to New Zealand to firm up the trip development plans for Fish Village + BerleyPro. They got lucky and got out just before New Zealand shut down due to the pandemic.
To view his YouTube Field Trips New Zealand Rd 2 playlist, click here.
- Giant Yellowtail Kingfish & Snapper w/ Catch Fishing Tackle
- 8-Day Fishing Adventure Around Remote Pacific Islands
- Offshore Kayak Fishing for Deep Sea Giants (Catch & Cook)
- Kayak Fishing for Huge Snapper (Catch & Cook secret batter)
- Remote Island Living – Yellowtail, Squid, Lobster (Catch & Cook)
- I Caught a Hammerhead While Kayak Fishing Mussel Farms
- Offshore Kayak Fishing & Remote Island Living in Paradise
- Insane Yellowtail Fishing Around Remote Islands (Catch & Cook)
Cedros Island Mexico Oct 2019
Rob, Nic and Jesse get their first taste of Cedros Island while Mike revisits Jeff’s place for the first time in three years.
To view his YouTube Field Trips Mexico playlist, click here.
- Epic Offshore Kayak Fishing at Cedros Island
- Travel to the Ultimate Kayak Fishing Lodge on Cedros Island
- Offshore Kayak Fishing for Yellowtail (Catch Clean Cook)
- Fishing Big Weedless Swimbaits for Kelp Bass
- Kayak Fishing for Big Calico Bass (Catch Clean Cook)
- Fishing for Bizarre California Sheephead
- How To Make the Ultimate Ceviche with Any Fish
Additional Field Trips Playlists
- Field Trips: Down Under
- Catch & Cook: Pacific Halibut, Dungeness Crab & Butter Clams in Alaska
- Catch & Cook: Smoked King Salmon (Chinook) | Fishing Alaska
- Pacific Halibut Fishing on a Tiny Boat in Alaska
- Fly Fishing: Big Chum Salmon in a Tiny Alaskan Creek
- 50-pound Grouper on a Kayak and a Broken Rod
- Kayak Fishing: Halibut, Calicos & Bonito 60 Miles Out
- Kayak Fishing: Lingcod & Rockfish 60 Miles Out
- Mothershipping Kayaks 60 Miles off San Diego
Related Blog Posts
The next best thing to being in Louisiana with this amazing crew is watching a Robert Field produced series about our trip with this amazing crew. If you haven’t watched Episode 1 yet, get on it!
Sometimes you have to take a moment to remember some of the better moments you have had. Fortunately, Robert Field has filmed some of the better fishing moments/experiences in my life and has chronicled them on YouTube for all to enjoy. I found myself watching video after video, series after series only to want more. […]
Eight (8) days on a boat with nine (9) other kayak anglers in one of the most untouched remote fishing grounds on this planet. Previously my longest mothership trip was a short three (3) day trip to the San Clemente Islands, which are about 70 miles offshore from San Diego. So I embarked on this […]