Wow!!! The response to yesterday’s post was incredible. We have nearly 75% of the spots committed based on everyone that sent us a note. Props to Greg Mason (long time Fish Village customer and supporter) on being the first to respond to our post.
The trip page is live on our site now with all of the usual details about the trip. We technically have two sets of dates secured in early November 2023, however we are holding off on booking the second trip until we know we have the demand.
If you want to go on what appears to be the last set of SCI kayak mothership trips on the Islander with Fish Village… read below!
Booking will open up tomorrow afternoon/evening (7/27/23). We will first reach out to anyone that has expressed interest in this trip and book them. Your best bet is to get to us before we open up booking tomorrow afternoon/evening so that you are on the short list. You can do that by emailing us at email@example.com. After that we will add the Book Now button to the trip page and announce that we are open for booking on the blog as well.
Thank you for your never ending support… it is the shot in the arm we needed!